Covenant Of Affiliated Study Groups
- The Council of Clerics, through the office of the International Executive Council, shall establish Affiliated Study Groups of the Sacred Well Congregation (SWC) in areas in which an exigency exists and there is no Local Congregation (Clan), Provisional Congregation, or Open Circle reasonably available to provide spiritual sustenance. Affiliated Study Groups (SWC) shall be established by Certification of Denominational Support issued by Executive Order.
- For purposes of Lineage and Recognition by temporal authorities, powers and principalities, the International Executive Council of the Congregational Council of Clerics shall cause such Certificates to issue by edict under the authority of the Sacred Well Congregation. The International Executive Council grant such Certificates only to worthy and well qualified Ordained Clerics, Ordained Deacons and Congregational Emissaries of this Congregation to establish and lead an Affiliated Study Group (SWC) within a particular domain.
- The Affiliated Study Group shall function as an extension of the Main Congregation under the auspices of the International Executive Council and shall at all times abide by the Tenets, Constitution, and By-Laws of the Sacred Well Congregation in spirit and in fact. The Affiliated Study Group shall generally manage its own temporal affairs. The Affiliated Study Group will be assigned a Preceptor from the IEC who will provide support, advice and assistance directly to the Group. While the Preceptor will not mandate prescribed curricula, it is assumed that the Group Leader and most or all of the Study Group will be engaged in the study of Traditional Craft Wicca and closely related subjects.
- The Certificate holder of the Affiliated Study Group shall forward a report of activity to the Council of Clerics following each of the Cardinal High Holy Days. The report shall cite the dates, times, venues, and number of persons in attendance at all religious functions conducted by the Affiliated Study Group, plus any offerings or contributions in support of the Sacred Well Congregation, and any other information the Certificate Holder deems relevant.
- The Certificate shall remain in force for a fixed period, or indefinitely at the discretion of the Council, until said Certificate is surrendered by the Certificate Holder, revoked by the Council, or superseded by a Warrant or Charter.
In Convocation, Beltane, 2000, Hulst, Netherlands