All groups, military or civilian, deriving official sponsorship and support from the Sacred Well Congregation will adhere to the following Protocols. Groups disregarding violating any of these Protocols are subject to having sponsorship and support immediately withdrawn at the discretion of the IEC.
- All Group Leaders must be Congregational Officers in good standing.
- All Group Leaders will be responsible for all secular business and requirements specific to their own groups.
- All Group Leaders will be familiar with the principles of the Greencraft Tradition of Wicca.
- All Sacred Well Congregation sponsored groups will function with an emphasis within the broad parameters of Traditional Craft Wicca.
- All Sacred Well Congregation sponsored groups will append the (SWC) designation to their respective names.
- All events conducted by Sacred Well Congregation sponsored groups shall be open events.
- Group Leaders will file timely reports as directed by the IEC.
- Transfer of leadership of any sponsored group will be coordinated through and approved by the IEC. For military groups, this authority is delegated to the Director of Military Affairs with the concurrence of the IEC. For civilian groups this authority is granted to the Director of Community Affairs with the concurrence of the IEC.