Covenant of the Sacred Laws
Adapted from the Temple of Danann
- Love is the Law, and Love is the Bond.
- Honor, Love, and Trust are the Sacred Virtues of the Wise, within the Circle and without.
- Whatever action you take will return to you three fold.
- So it harm none, live according to Will.
- The Wise shall revere each living thing, for all life is Sacred.
- The Wise shall give due reverence to the Old Ones and obey their Will.
- The Wise shall observe the Sacred Days in Holy Rite.
- The Sacred Knowledge may not be revealed to the unworthy.
- None may enter the Circle without purification, and then only with the sanction of the presiding Priestess and Priest.
- All due respect shall be given to the Priest and Priestess who serve as representatives of the Old Ones.
- As the Wise are to the Old Ones, so shall be their Sacredness.
- All are equal within and without the Circle according to ability and knowledge.
- Judge not the path of Brother or Sister, for all Paths are Sacred.
In Convocation, Yule, 1994, Hainin, Belgium