Covenant Of Open Circles
- The Council of Clerics, through the office of the International Executive Council, shall establish Open Circles of the Sacred Well Congregation (SWC) in areas in which an exigency exists and there is no Local Congregation (Clan) or Provisional Congregation reasonably available to provide spiritual sustenance. Open Circles (SWC) shall be established by Certification of Denominational Support issued by Executive Order.
- For purposes of Lineage and Recognition by temporal authorities, powers and principalities, the International Executive Council of the Congregational Council of Clerics shall cause such Certificates to issue by edict under the authority of the Sacred Well Congregation. The International Executive Council grant such Certificates only to worthy and well qualified Ordained Clerics, Ordained Deacons and Congregational Emissaries of this Congregation to establish and lead an Open Circle within a particular domain.
- The Open Circle shall function as an extension of the Main Congregation under the auspices of the International Executive Council and shall at all times abide by the Tenets, Constitution, and By-Laws of the Sacred Well Congregation in spirit and in fact. The Open Circle shall generally manage its own temporal affairs and provide for the spiritual needs of the community in which it is established to the fullest extent possible. Should the statutory need for an Ordained Cleric arise, and there be none available within the Open Circle, upon advisement, the Council of Clerics shall dispatch an Ordained Cleric to the Provisional Congregation to provide the required services.
- The Certificate holder of the Open Circle shall forward a report of activity to the Council of Clerics following each of the Cardinal High Holy Days. The report shall cite the dates, times, venues, and number of persons in attendance at all religious functions conducted by the Open Circle, plus any offerings or contributions in support of the Sacred Well Congregation, and any other information the Certificate Holder deems relevant.
- The Certificate shall remain in force for a fixed period of time, or indefinitely at the discretion of the Council, until said Certificate is surrendered by the Certificate Holder, revoked by the Council, or superseded by a Warrant or Charter.
In Convocation, Yule, 1996, Converse, Texas