Covenant of Convocations
- All Convocations of the Sacred Well Congregation of Texas shall be the exclusive domain of the Ordained Clerics of the Congregation.
- A Convocation shall be a gathering led one or more Clerics of the Congregation, in presence or in spirit, called or fortuitous, and shall be either a Convocation of Worship or a Convocation of Council.
- Convocations of Worship may convene at any time for the purpose of conducting worship. A Convocation of Worship may convene for public worship, Seasonal Rites, Rites of Kith and Kindred, and Rites of Passage; or may convene for private worship, Seasonal Rites, Rites of Passage, Rites of Kindred, Ordination, Healing, or any other spiritual or religious design.
- A Convocation of Worship may be convened at any time by an Ordained Deaconess or Deacon functioning as a Lay Minister under the auspices of an Ordained Cleric, in presence or in spirit, and may convene for any purpose set forth above except those required by law to be conducted by an Ordained Cleric.
- Convocations of Worship shall be either Public or Parochial as determined by the convening Officer or Officers.
- Convocations of Council, either in Body of Whole or Executive Council, shall be called and shall require the presence, proxy, or direct communication by any means of three or more Clerics. A Convocation of Council shall hear recommendations for Ordination of Deacons; petitions for training as Clerics; petitions for benevolence; petitions involving issues pertaining to infringement of Covenants, spiritual ethics, sacred trust; or other matters necessary for the pastoral care and spiritual well being of the Congregation.
- All Convocations of Council, Executive or Whole, shall be Privileged and Parochial, that is, they shall not be made public in form or in substance, and the Sanctity and Privilege of Convocations and Covenants shall not be violated in truth or in spirit.
- Covenants of The Sacred Well Congregation shall only issue from Convocations of the International Executive Council.
- All Covenants except those of Declaration of Intent and Practice, Tenets, Laws, and Membership, unless specified otherwise, shall be Privileged and Parochial.
In Convocation, Yule, 1994, Hainin, Belgium